F1 Carbon AP front brake set

griffith500user

Just testing the water to gauge interest in a pair of 6 pot AP post mount calipers, carbon pads and pair of carbon centre lock discs (when I can locate the 2nd disc which must be around somewhere!) I have had these for a number of years, bought from a memorabilia agent back in the day. Circa 1999 believed to be ex- Williams F1 so FW21 Winfield era. Many teams used the same brake equipment back in those days. I had these set aside as an upgrade for one of the many projects I have owned over the years but never got around to machining the post fix mounts to enable fittment. The set comprises used but serviced calipers, new carbon pads and discs with titanium disc bells. I’m not sure whether conventional pads are available from AP or not or whether the set would have to be used as is. They are designed for 13” rims.

I would be interested in swapping for a more conventional brake upgrade for the westfield I now own, or offers around £500 (subject to me locating the 2nd disc!).

B3FC1A5B-1E19-4C9C-A189-D6AC8F9624A9.jpeg

4F1C9567-6DF4-47DE-84C8-23FFA1D47B3A.jpeg

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.