Teesside trackday Monday 19th Feb

Andrew

There's a track day at Teesside this coming Monday.. 9am till 4pm £65

I could do with a little test day for my car and this would be ideal. It would be very much a last minute decision, weather dependant. The forecast doesn't look too bad at the moment, but I must admit all the ice and snow outside right now kills the mood a little! :(

Will see what the weekend looks like and go from there.. :t-up:

I'm abroad, but really need to get on a local track ASAP after 17th of March to reliability check the car, as I'm looking to travel down to Cadwell/Oulton late March/early April and don't want a wasted journey. Get in touch if either of you fancy a day out to either on those dates.

18 minutes ago, Deanspoors said:

I'm abroad, but really need to get on a local track ASAP after 17th of March to reliability check the car, as I'm looking to travel down to Cadwell/Oulton late March/early April and don't want a wasted journey. Get in touch if either of you fancy a day out to either on those dates.

I'll keep an eye out for anything suitable..  If you get stuck, Teesside will usually squeeze in either an afternoon or a few hours testing if you give them a ring when you're ready.

http://teessideautodrome.co.uk/

• Like 1

Have done an oil and filter change in preparation.. step one complete. :yes:

Weather still looking OK ish.. it wont be freezing hopefully.

:sun:

Weather now looking a bit damp.. :( I'm going to continue prepping the car, but participation is looking less likely. 

On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 20:49, Deanspoors said:

Teesside has just listed a full day trackday Monday 19th March. :t-up: