First Grid girls now Peter rabbit

Sparkymart

At least the furore has educated me as I didn't know there was a blackberry allergy that could cause death and needed an epipen lifesaver.

I knew of some colleagues who had severe work allergy which resulted in all sorts of symptoms and absence.

Initially I thought this was going to be another case of people who enjoy complaining with too much time on their hands, but I think this time I'm actually agree. Swap out the blackberries for nuts and it's certainly not funny. Plus it's a kids film. The article points out that death in London a while back where one schoolkid force-fed some cheese to another one with an allergy.

best not watch any more Tom and Jerry then...gratuitous violence from start to finish

I think I'm allergic to blackberries. 

When in crumble form and served with custard I get severe rounding of the belly and feel quite sleepy. :oops:

Best not let them see “Stressed Eric” then, that would probably trigger an apoplectic reaction......

Any allergy is potentially serious but to my mind these days people are deliberately trying to find fault in every thing that is seen or done.

Cartoons showing characters getting beaten up are the norm and acceptable but don't throw a blackberry. If kids need educating they are not going to get it from a talking rabbit.

Tesco are now being pilloried as they have a graphic showing a woman and child on their trollies. Que "shocked and outraged" complaining on Facebook for suggesting that women take kids shopping. It is a picture not a rule, if your life is so empty that getting a few likes on face book is your mission, you need to make friends with real people.

• Like 1