Magazine shop contest - Westfield content.

Davemk1

There's nothing better than a clean garage. 

Have a look at McLaran HQ ...

Well done....!

Well Done from me, too. 

When I built my garage to build the Eleven, it was clear of clutter and all the parts for the Westfield were carefully boxed.  Three years on, more shelving has been built and all the left over bits, nuts and bolts are pushed to the back of the worktops plus I keep accumulating stuff.  I'd have to hide a skip full of it round the back of the house were I to enter such a competition.  If the prize potential was good, the skip would be there in short order!

Congratulations :yes:

You're spoilt for space:d

OMG!!!

Commercial Shop Winner: Kevin Kay Restorations

:o Wow

2 minutes ago, TableLeg said:

Congratulations :yes:

You're spoilt for space:d

I've read a few comments on FB about this and some saying that my place is huge followed by the inevitable "it must be nice." But then they are shocked to learn that the whole place is 420 square feet and that I earn my living out of 1/2 of the place and the Westy takes up the other half. I think the photos give the impression that it's a sprawling complex when in reality it's a two stall garage attached to my suburban home.

Fun stuff.

dave

2 minutes ago, Davemk1 said:

..........I think the photos give the impression that it's a sprawling complex when in reality it's a two stall garage attached to my suburban home.

If you saw the size of my garage you'd understand:no: Trust me you have 'acres' of room ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TableLeg said:

If you saw the size of my garage you'd understand:no: Trust me you have 'acres' of room ;)

:)

dave

• Like 1

Yes I noticed the cycle wings and tyres..reminded me of when I had my Westy in Texas.. and went to get it tested.. like mot.. to take it on the road.. when the tester started down his list and couldn't find many things that applied..he said wait a minute while I sort the guy out waiting.. after ten minutes he came back and said ok I will just sign the paperwork..but had to get rid of the guy waiting as he was the local sheriff!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sdh2903 said:

Well done!

I must say though everytime I see your front cycle wings they make chuckle:d

I hear you. The rubber is a tad wider than the wings! My race rules say that 1/2 the tire needs to be covered by the fender so I'm fine there.

In reality the car sits on its street wheels 95% of the time and they fit under the wings just right I think.

dave

wing.jpg

• Like 1