Carbon aerosceen widebody

Rednop1

carbon aeroscreen will a bit of a difference !

This is brand new for a widebody

This is designed so you can cover the screen pillar holes  that have been drilled  when a full screen has been fitted but then you want to change to aeroscreen and you don't want to have to buy a new scuttle or have the ugly holes still showing and the way it fits over the scuttle and under the bonnet  is very unique

£325 plus postage or collection  

Please lets keep the post on track with no silly comments if you are not interested in purchasing please don't comment !

• Like 1

Do you know if it fits over the wiper stalks or do they have to be removed 

I would assume the latter as this appears to be a scuttle as well as an aeroscreen (agree with Stephen, great idea!).

This is not the scuttle panel its a aerosceen that fits over the original scuttle panel 

IMG-20180206-WA0005.jpeg

IMG-20180206-WA0007.jpeg

That’s how I read it ,do  you know  if it clears the stalks ?

Can you clarify ....with the carbon aeroscreen sitting over the scuttle, your pictures would seem to indicate over the front 'lip' too does than mean the bonnet protrudes above it or conversely is there a gap between the bonnet and the back end of the top of the side rail

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

£250 will buy this before I put it in the loft 

plus postage cost.

Damn - this is sooooo tempting (I already have an aeroscreen - body colour plus smoked top - is this OE Westfield?)

However, carbon is just SO much cooler....

What is the height of the screen (measured from the top of the dash)?

Whereabouts are you ?

Hi Nigel 

your sounds like westfield aeroscreen 

the height from the flat bit on top of the scuttle panel to the highest point on this aeroscreen (the tip 110mm)

I can see you are in Rugeley not far at all I'm by j1 m54 

OK - that's quite a bit lower than my OE aeroscreen, but I realise that the angle of the lip of a lower screen might give less buffeting than a taller screen

Can I come over and have a look?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.