Soft Bits for Sevens Touring Tunnel bag.

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Fully agree about the quality.

Here are a few pictures of mine.

I does fit a lot better than shown in my pictures.

Looks good and great video.. I want something similar for my fully caged car and was disappointed that they could not offer anything...

So if anyone has a solution.. Or ideally something that will stay on when being trailered....

On 09/02/2018 at 15:26, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Yes, probably, equally, I may be able to take the base board off and reverse it.

Been meaning to update this; if you lift out the vinyl base of the main compartment, then you’ll see the top half is just stapled on to the lower bit that wedges between the seat and tunnel. It was a piece of cake to remove it and re-staple for left hand mounting. So hopefully, as the rest of the mods with the car are on the home straight now, I’ll get an opportunity to test before long. 

Now, should I motorise the fan on the bottom of the cup holder, for nice cool beverages as I drive? ;)

8 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Now, should I motorise the fan on the bottom of the cup holder, for nice cool beverages as I drive? ;)

ROFL :d

FYI I have now taken my "fan" out as it made a slight rattle noise which I thought I was a loose wire or something under the dash.