Soft Bits for Sevens Touring Tunnel bag.

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

I remember quite a while ago somebody suggested this from fleebay Dave, as i had it in my search history as i quite liked the look of it?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Seat-Crevice-Storage-Box-Cup-Drink-Holder-Organizer-Auto-Gap-Pocket-StosTs/152822905307?epid=6008811775&hash=item2394f479db:m:muUKzsElm9YLaFpOImck87w

And there you have plan B, which was ordered a few weeks ago! And is currently winging its way towards me, presumably from China!

I’ve seen one used in a Westfield, and it was quite neat. My only concern is how well it will cope with luggage around it - it only slots in, between the seat and the tunnel.

Be very interested to see that in the car Dave, suspect it was your good self i found it from in the first place

1 hour ago, BugMan said:

I remember quite a while ago somebody suggested this from fleebay Dave, as i had it in my search history as i quite liked the look of it?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Seat-Crevice-Storage-Box-Cup-Drink-Holder-Organizer-Auto-Gap-Pocket-StosTs/152822905307?epid=6008811775&hash=item2394f479db:m:muUKzsElm9YLaFpOImck87w

I bought a couple of these and they seem alright...going to use on our trip round the NC500...

17 hours ago, BugMan said:

I got one of these just before Silverstone last year and it has been fantastic. I don't have a problem with it catching on the baggage and the gap between the seat/tunnel is tight enough that you get no movement during driving.

Yeah, it was Andy's that inspired me to give one a try!

I bought this last year, perfect for storing wallets, phones, keys in

20180208_122134.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BugMan said:

Can we get a pic Andy_R?

This is it in my older car but it works just as well in the SEiGHT.

IMG_5110.jpg

Oh for heavens sake! The storage thingy arrived today and they’ve cocked up and sent both the wrong side, and a black and red instead of plain black. (Could live with that, but the side thing makes it useless to me!)

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, CraigHew said:

wont it fit on the correct side, backwards?

Yes, probably, equally, I may be able to take the base board off and reverse it.

Just been emailed to say my Storm Cap has been dispatched. :d

• Like 1

...and the Storm Cap arrived today! A tad bulky compared to the Walker St Claire cover, but will fit in behind or under a seat with no problem.

What a quality bit of kit though, and excellent service from SBfS

• Like 2

...am using it at the moment under the outdoor cover, while the car is part stripped down. A beautifully made item, I can see where the labour time goes. Oh and I hadn’t realised, came with a flat, squarish draw string storage bag, so perfect for behind  a seat.