The end of the F1 grid girls

Sparkymart

And they wonder why some sports are becoming dull to watch.

Pity they didn’t review the name of the person interviewed if they really wanted to be PC

That's a lot of people unemployed now. Don't know why they couldn't keep the job such as it is and have men and women models to attract everyone ?

Ugly women complaining about pretty women making money from being pretty........... What's next? banning female BBC presenters? because they sure as hell don't have talent going for them, it's no wonder they don't get equal pay.

We have to stop pandering to the far left........

It was inevitable with the wave of anti male fever sweeping the western world. And yet these feminists who are now crying victory do not see how hollow this is.

It is apparently a womans choice to do what she wants with her body, if she wants to walk around naked in the streets that is her choice, but not if others have decided that that womans choice is the wrong one and is demeaning to women. so taking away a choice is good if it apparently punishes men?

When they have interviewed some of these poor down trodden wretched grid girls, they are bright articulate independent women who chose to do the job, but one women who was all for the ban just simple said they needed educating as to how it is demeaning to other women. When one of the pit girls said she had a honours degree in maths, other woman said that doesn't count this is what matters (her own view).

Where will this end? Will they now go after singers who dress provocatively, or Amanda Holden in a nearly there dress or ban "butlers in the buff" from fashion shows. No it appears only things that need banning is what the collective decides is bad for women, without actually asking women.

My wife and Daughter, both educated professional women, know no one who thinks this current anti male fever is anything but a vocal minority purporting to speak for them, they do not.

• Like 2

If it bans Amanda Holden from showing a saggy body then I would have to in part agree.......

But as has been pointed out by most sensible people I wouldn't care if there were male and female grid persons. But I'm sure none of the now sacked grid girls will be happy about this.

Same thing happening with darts: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/42841620

I consider myself left of centre but the far left has just gone completely nuts. Where does it end? Should we all be interchangeable? No variation allowed, we'll all walk around in rigid clothing that obscures our physical differences with voice modulators so that we all sound the same. 

And anyone who suggests that certain jobs have physical or psychological requirements which make them generally more suited to one gender, like firefighters or bodyguards for men, or teaching or social care for women, will get rounded up and put in concentration camps for the politically incorrect

9 minutes ago, Lyonspride said:

Ugly women complaining about pretty women making money from being pretty........... What's next? banning female BBC presenters? because they sure as hell don't have talent going for them, it's no wonder they don't get equal pay.

We have to stop pandering to the far left........

I think you need anger counselling

13 minutes ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

I think you need anger counselling

I'm not angry, i'm just frustrated at what I see as the very fabric of society being eroded in a negative way, by extreme political and social ideologies.

What really worries me about this "win" is what other more harmful things these people are known to be in support of.

12 minutes ago, Lyonspride said:

I'm not angry, i'm just frustrated.

And I'm going to be frustrated at the absence of pretty scantily clad grid girls. There wont be any point in watching F1 anymore.

• Like 1

I’d like to announce that any unemployed pit girls are free to come stay at my house until they get a new gig, provided they wear the kit.  Thank you.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, djm said:

So have Liberty announced what or who they are replacing the grid girls with?

They will probably use mascots - like they have at football matches. Each one will contain a naked lady!!