SOLD - HALFORDS PROFESSIONAL TOOL BOX WITH SOME TOOLS

Andy_R

Halfords Professional tool box for sale.

Has some tools / odds & ends that I don't need anymore (see pic). 

This has been well used and has cosmetic damage (especially on the top/lid ... see pic) but the drawers and clasps work just fine.

Don't want to post as it's heavy. You can collect from me in Wakefield or I can meet you at a Yorkshire/Peak District meet over the next month.

Looking for £15

IMG_5962.JPG

IMG_5963.JPG

IMG_5961.JPG

SOLD ... it's yours @RussH and I've sent you details via a reply to your PM.

As soon as I saw those red tie wraps, I knew Russ was going to be in there like a rat up a drain pipe. 

You could have charged 10x as much and he'd have had it... :laugh:

• Haha 2

Russ I pass Wakefield daily on the work run so let me know if you want me to pick it up and get it to you when I see you next.

No probs. If you let me know when uv purchased and I can contact @Andy_R to make arrangements. I’m back in Leeds on Friday so could potentially collect after work. Failing that it’s only a short run at the wkend at some point.

I'm out this Friday / weekend (picking up the SEiGHT) but anytime from Sunday evening is good for me @jimbobtcc206.

@RussH ... my email address is randall.north@btinternet.com ... if you PayPal the money that would be great.

@Andy_R, I can pick it up from you tonight and @jimbobtcc206 can get it from me in Leeds tomorrow, Friday, afternoon. 

That would be good, but don’t kill yourselves for me gents!

Andy I’ll PayPal tonight when I’m on the laptop :)

that will look nice on your passenger seat along with all the other stuff you usually bring to a track day :p:laugh:

The irony is I've never had to use anything to fix it, apart from some gaffa tape and cable ties!

Its alright for you trailer trash - I've got to make sure I can drive it home....

• Thanks 1

Money has arrived @RussH ... many thanks.

It's all ready for your courier to pick up :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.