SOLD - LIGHTWEIGHT & LOCKABLE BOOT LID

Andy_R

Black lightweight boot lid with aero style lock (inc. two keys) for sale.

I've put it on my kitchen scales and can't make it go higher than 2.13lb but they are a small set of scales so don't take my reading as gospel.

I purchased this from Carbon_NV (please note it's not made from carbon) a year ago but I never got around to fitting it. It's been made from a template of my vehicle boot (1990 SEiW) but it has not been modified, drilled or fettled by me.

It has light scratching (made during storage) but there are no nicks, cracks or major damage.

Dimensions ...

Max Width = 101.1cm
Width Between Post Cuttings = 83.3cm
Max Depth = 39.7cm
Depth from Bottom of Post Cuttings = 29.5cm
Lid Size = 73.8cm Wide x 26cm High

Looking for £50.

Not really wanting to post it as it's fragile but will be at Yorkshire & Peak District meets over the next month if you want to collect from there. Or you can collect from me in Wakefield.

PM me if you have any questions or need other measurements.

IMG_6019.JPG

IMG_6017.JPG

IMG_6018.JPG

Andy yes please need to sort out a Club courier though if you dont mind, happy to pay now until sorted

• Like 1

It's yours :-)

My email address is randall.north@btinternet.com ... you should be able to PayPal through that. If you need more info for PayPal then let me know. Also if you need to bank transfer then I can PM you the details.

Let me know if you can sort out a courier through the club.

If not my wife is going to Essex during the Easter holidays (62 days from now) and can meet you somewhere on route. I'm also coming down to Basingstoke early in March and could bring it down if you know someone around Hampshire/Berkshire that is going your way.

Cheers happy to wait until Easter I’m near Colchester so can sort something from there

• Like 1

Cheers ... have sent a reply to your PM.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.