Run to Snake Inn for Lunch?

Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

Anyone fancy joining me? I aim to be there for 12:30pm (I'm not having Pate this time :bangshead:).

The Snake Pass Inn, Snake Rd, Hope Valley S33 0BJ

• Haha 1

Wish I could, could do with a blat. :)

• Haha 1

We are on holiday at the mo, and not home until next Saturday (3rd). That means next Sunday we will have Westfield Withdrawal Symptoms, if you are out that day, give us shout.

We then headed up to the Snake Inn with Jordan in tow. My car cut out once due to my ongoing ECU issue :( Snake Inn was rammed- due to function and mild weather. Still got fed and it’s not jumped out of me yet :p

• Haha 2

Chocolate Flake Cake eh? They have not had a chocolate cake on when we have been to Tagg Lane previously, and guess which is my favourite kind of cake, just my luck.  It is much better for you, Ian, than pate anyway :p

• Haha 1

I'm guessing the pate was less fattening in the long run tho....:p

• Haha 1