2012 Westfield SEiw

MCB

No longer For Sale

Edited by MCB
no Longer for sale

Looks great! Someone will get a bargain!

Could you let me have your phone number please I may know someone that would be interested. 

Cheers

Jim

@MCBI have emailed you another person who would like to make contact with you.

cheers

panda

Thanks for all the interest, I have a chap viewing it on Saturday, if he doesn’t buy it I will contact  all other interested parties 

Mark

Hi Mark. This is just what I'm looking for. I sold my track car just before Xmas and desperately need to fill the gap. This is just the sort of spec I'm looking for so if the chap on Saturday isn't interested then I can come up on Sunday. Hope to hear from you. 

Rob 

15 hours ago, RobT said:

Hi Mark. This is just what I'm looking for. I sold my track car just before Xmas and desperately need to fill the gap. This is just the sort of spec I'm looking for so if the chap on Saturday isn't interested then I can come up on Sunday. Hope to hear from you. 

Rob 

I think there may be a queue ;)

• 2 weeks later...

MOT yesterday, passed no advisory’s, only covered 221 miles in the last 12 months,  MOT dated till 12th March 19

Hi MCB

Been looking at your Westfield over the last week or so and it’s looks like what I’m looking for. The photo’s in the add are they current? Some look like the car have new tyres and then other pictures look like old ones, also the exhaust looks like it has been changed between photos. Is it possible you could send me some photos of the car as it today or a video if possible.

sorry to a pain, just like to get a understanding of the car before traveling to see it as I have been tricked by photos before (not on here).

Mark, sent a message asking for a contact number. I would have come over today but you seem very difficult to get in touch with. :(

Thanks Jim

3 hours ago, si_salisbury said:

Hi MCB

Been looking at your Westfield over the last week or so and it’s looks like what I’m looking for. The photo’s in the add are they current? Some look like the car have new tyres and then other pictures look like old ones, also the exhaust looks like it has been changed between photos. Is it possible you could send me some photos of the car as it today or a video if possible.

sorry to a pain, just like to get a understanding of the car before traveling to see it as I have been tricked by photos before (not on here).

I’ll take some pic’s/ vid later, the pictures in the large workshop are approx18 months old. 

Mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.