Diff breather catch-tank

spenny_b

More items in the garage clearout....

Also a very simple but effective differential breather bottle; Seems a shame to junk it... £5 + postage.

IMG_2151.jpg

A lightweight windscreen washer bottle. I made this to save carrying a kilo of washer fluid around and taking up a decent size space under the bonnet. Passed the MoT every time, it just means that you carry less than a coke-can amount of washer fluid with you...Perfect! (how often do you manage to drain a washer bottle in a Westfield?!). It's got the T shaped connector with a couple of inches of wiring tail, and also a black washer spray nozzle...SOLD

IMG_2152.jpg

And a Ford Sierra handbrake....SOLD (I've also got a handbrake cable if you really need it - not the best condition but may be useful to someone?)

IMG_2153.jpg

5 hours ago, wizzer said:

I'll take the hand break ĺever please and cable if its for vw calipers 

Thanks Tony 

Hi Tony,

I had a Ford setup on my car, so the cable is for Sierra callipers....presume you still want the handbrake itself though?

Thanks

Spencer

If the diff breather bottle is still available , i will take please

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.