Longacre mirror - sorted!

Kingster

Haven't got one to sell but probably the best mod I've done to my Westfield, so much more confident on road and track now I can actually see what is behind me! Don't even use my wing mirrors any more.

Is yours a 14” or 17”? Just wonder if the smaller one does the job?

I have the 17" one chris and its fantastic. If i remember rightly i got mine from ebay thinkit was around £30

Hi Chris, I got one of these

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/UTV-15-Rear-View-Race-Mirror-with-1-75-Clamp-for-Polaris-RZR800-XP900-XP1000-/352024012288?nav=SEARCH

Not bad for the money & it was delivered in 5 days, the only proplem is the clamps a bit big for the cage I just ground some off mine to make it fit.

• Like 1

Got to be honest, looks spot on. Billet alloy clamps and solid construction. £50 less than the pukka item too 

edit: this one if you’re interested 

• Thanks 1

On 26/01/2018 at 21:41, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Got to be honest, looks spot on. Billet alloy clamps and solid construction. £50 less than the pukka item too 

edit: this one if you’re interested 

Jolly useful Chris, I’ve just bought one too. Absolute bargain! 

Needs shimming down to 38mm from 44mm. Was supposed to sort mine last weekend but been in bed all week with flu. 

The plan is to use some thin slices of black pvc pipe with a 3mm wall thickness :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.