The Windmill Returns, Sat 10th Feb

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet in Sainsburys Cafe, Cawdor Way, Matlock, DE4 3SP at 10.30am. From there we will go and have a little photo shoot at the Heage Windmill before heading off for some lunch at the Shoulder of Mutton in Osmaston.

Anyone joining us?

• Like 1

I may join you for lunch in the tintop

Car in  bits.  ..keep finding little jobs to do :d

It’s the tin top for us ! as the car is definitely in bits :down: and Trev you need to be there as I will have a million and one questions for you by then!! Take care Andy & Becky

Aye, I might do lunch as well, as the cars still in pieces! It’s coming back together, so will let you know nearer the time whether I’m Westfielding or not!

Assuming weather is good I could be tempted to get out for this ... it's been ages since I got a chance to drive Roary.

My 10th feb  has been 'upgraded' to decorating at the outlaws. 

I will have to miss this.  :(

Andy,  we can arrange a call or another meet to discuss your questions 

• Sad 1

My new baby!!! Hopefully it will up North and ready for the Windmill drive on the 10th :d

IMG_2731.thumb.JPG.8845f28669d62e74f86d2587fbec57bc.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic, I wondered if you were the mystery buyer ;)

Thanks again for the advice Dave. 

Roary Mk2 appears to be a fantastic car with only a little work needed and the majority of that is just typical upgradeitus :d Collecting on Saturday (weather allowing) and fingers are crossed for a pleasant ride to Yorkshire.

• Like 1

ooh, a new baby @Andy_R, ooh, a V8, I will put my ears on, fingers crossed that you can join us, and on a photo shoot outing too, perfect :t-up:

Is Roary Mk1 for sale then?

Roary Mk1 will be up for sale over the next couple of months ... and I'll offer it to the forum before going elsewhere.

• Like 1

Congrats on the new car Andy,  folks should I be getting worried!!! If your names Andrew you get a V8:o Mr Clarke has one , now Andy R has one ! Should I tell Becky or just get one so I don’t feel left out:down:. As quoted by Syman it’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission!!  I’m walking a thin line as it’s is so might leave it a while , hope to see you at the windmill Andy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

:( absolutely no way. February hijacked by my mother who is celebrating her 80th every weekend of the month (and some days between). Role on March. 

Would have loved to come to see some sane friends (definition is probably questionable) and see that new car of Andy_R

aeg needs to go shopping!

• 2 weeks later...

Rain is forecast all day, it's the tin top for us too, grrr.

Not sure I will cope with not wearing 43 layers of clothing though :)

2 minutes ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

it's the tin top for us too

oo ooo is Glen driving ......:getmecoat: