Make Sensible Offer... - Super Light Hollow Anti-Roll Bars (Pair)

spenny_b

Another one for you weight weenies....a pair of very light hollow Anti-Roll Bars

*** Quick price drop to the WSCC community (still @ £180 elsewhere) ....on a roll with this clearout, would really like to get the whole lot gone and clear the decks ***

Very light indeed. None of that clunky, welded solid bar stuff. ;)

Bought from Steve @ SBD Motorsport after only (I think) a single outing on one of his Westfields before changing strategy altogether....but it's one of those projects I never got around to fitting onto my car (there's no drop links, mounting blocks, rosejoints, etc)....consequently, they're in "as-new" condition.

Dimensions (nominally) are:

Rear > Overall Width = 1022mm C-C, Spacing between mounting face edges = 625mm, 790gms

Front > Overall Width = 940mm C-C, Spacing between mounting face edges = 485mm, 745gms

Made from CDS, both being 19.15mm (3/4”) OD, 1.55mm (1/16”) wall thickness

***Make sensible offer***

IMG_2136_1.jpg

IMG_2137_1.jpg

IMG_2138_1.jpg

IMG_2139_1.jpg

Morning guys, quick bump with an update - frankly I want to get them shipped and out of the way.....make me a sensible offer, bearing in mind that bog standard ARB's on their own (ie not the kit) from Factory are £115 each. These were up for £180, then £150 for the pair; no comedians with the offer of £10 + packet of crisps, thanks! :rolleyes::d

@spenny_b, I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you purchase the drop links, brackets, clamps etc from Siltech or Plays Kool and then sell them as a ready to roll package- you'll have a bigger audience to sell to.

I can advise that my Sport Turbo front wide track bar(naked) from the factory was 1.6kg. So yours are indeed light weight! 

Good luck with the sale.

Hi Ian, yup good suggestion. At the moment I'm just trying to clear the decks rather than get involved with anything else; In the meantime, I'll have a look and point folk in the direction of the additional components.

Thanks for the suggestion though! :yes:

Cheers

Spencer

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.