SOLD - ProAlloy Single Seater Radiator

spenny_b

(NOW SOLD)ProAlloy Water Radiator From Single Seater

....Made by none other than Carl Nunn!

(no, I've no idea either)

No longer required - I bought this a few years ago as part of a grand plan to add a water cooling circuit for turbocharger cooling on my other project. It's just a little too big to accommodate where I would like to install it. Which is a real bummer, because it's a lovely thing, very light and nicely made....but would cost more to modify than to start with the right size matrix from the beginning.

I bought this from Steve @ SBD Motorsport, it was only used a few times on his one of his hillclimb/sprint cars before he got upgrade-itis [tut]

Like I said, never been used while in my possession, so looking to move it on....perfect if you're a weight-weenie working on a competition car! 

Approximate dimensions:

Width = 323mm

Height = 350mm

Core thickness = 20mm

Tank Depth (thickness) = 30mm

Mounting centres pitch = 274mm

Water inlet/outlet pitch = 302mm, c-c

Water inlet/outlet diameter = 25mm

Weight = 1330gms as it stands (empty....of course)

£100 + shipping

IMG_2085.JPG

IMG_2086.JPG

IMG_2087.JPG

IMG_2088.JPG

IMG_2089.JPG

IMG_2090.JPG

3 hours ago, tkm_dave said:

I'll take this please :) I'll PM to exchange details etc.

I´ve just read the notification of the advert in my mail... I´ve seen that was from 3 hours ago... and I thoug... don´t bother. Dave has already bought it.

Yep.

I was right.

• Haha 4

Ah sorry Maurici !....I seem to be having some good fortune this week with my garage clearout. I've got more to come, a couple of Quantum dampers, springs, hollow ARB's (although somebody has first call on these before I post them up here)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.