Rockingham track day 25th May

Andrew

Chucking down all morning so far here in Cheshire, so hopefully we’ve got your rain!

Hope you got some fun dry time.. I am just loading up for trip to blyton tomorrow.. having bto dodge the showers..

Hmmmm, was a bit of fun towards the end of play.

Fog caused an unexpected stoppage.. :(

15 minutes ago, Michael Whitworth said:

Where's the blue one?

There's a blue one there.. ;)

That white one at the front looks great....  :p :blush:a bit too slippy for my set up. Great social though. Thanks all to who I spoke too. See you on another soon.

Twas a morning of pirouetting for me!

• Haha 2

Pic from Thursday afternoon. Blue sky and wet tyres.. I can see blue sky again this morning.. how could the weather be so poor in between! :cry:

P1120868.thumb.JPG.95d4af312a588f4c93d4d3b076a5b72e.JPG

My thoughts on the day.

Positives: We got a good gathering. The location is quite centrally situated for a north south meet up. Rockingham circuit ran a good day, numbers were reasonably low, so the track was never really crowded? Queuing was minimal.. and usually after a red flag. Good to meet new faces. 

Negatives: Weather! nowt we can do about it unfortunately. There were probably more red flags than a dry day, but I've done days with more! Friday of a Bank holiday weekend wasn't the best choice.. traffic on the way home got a bit heavy.

Will probably get a video up at some point. Last session is looking favourite.

:t-up:

• Like 1