Doors SOLD

Sean De'Ath

Hi, due to upgrades I have these parts that I no longer need. Not sure if much is of any use to any one, All from a narrow body. 

Hood and frame: Obviously needs a good clean, but in good condition, small tear/cut as seen in pic. Quick respray and the frame would be good as new: SOLD

Pair of doors: Worst part of these is one bottom corner, and the hinge pins gone rusty: SOLD

screen and fillet: No cracks in glass, but frame/pillars would need a freshen up, has the hook bits for the hood: SOLD

wiper arms: These are like new (still got bits of the blue protective stuff on): SOLD

roll bar: Again this is like new: SOLD

wiper motor: working: SOLD

EDIT: im happy to get prices for postage on most of it

although I am going up to Wales and onto Newcastle in late March time, so could take with. Thanks, Sean.

Contact number: 07411477129

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On 29/01/2018 at 14:39, Sean De'Ath said:

Just doors left

If anyone is put off by the outer condition, any decent local trimmer could re-cover them, after media blasting and repainting the frames, then they’d be as good as new. You’d be surprised as well, at how reasonable a lot of the trimmers are, especially if you’re in no mad rush!

Even if you didn’t have them recovered, you’d also be amazed at how much can be done to restore the colour and even fix small rips/tears.

How much do you want for the doors? I would need postage on these as well.

Many thanks,

Gary. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.