This is why you shouldn’t film runs out on the GoPro

TAFKARM

No reason why you cant record your runs out, as long as you dont run out of talent/ kill anyone else/ light the candle of  common sense before heading out/ drive within the roads and at a sensible speed. He deserved to get what he did and lucky he headed left rather than right.  Hope he cant get insurance for a bike again to be honest, we dont need to share the roads with him.

• Like 1

Watching that reminds me  me of my first track day last year when I got overconfident and tried to keep up with the big boys .Lucki;y it was on an airfield because as the driver  I thought I was shadowing turned sharp right ,I continued through the cones and up the runway .Unlike the rider on the clip I only hurt my pride and manager to turn round and skulked back to  the pits,just goes to prove there’s a time and a place to push yourself .

I get the feeling the bike in front was being ridden by  a more experienced rider .

Video warned of upsetting scenes yet I saw none.

I hope the cost of medical care was billed to the biker or his insurance company.

I remember being really crap at judging speed vs corner when I was 16 and ¾, but luckily I wasn’t going quite so fast in 1976  :d