Oulton Park track day 10th April. + Booking info

Andrew

7 hours ago, DanDud said:

Just got off the phone with msv, all booked up :yes:

He did say the group has 2 garages booked and im the 6th person to book on.

There should be seven now, Steve H was dragging his heels.. he's booked on now. Not sure about the garage situation, Steve has two reserved and I was invoiced for one.. maybe they're not including it with the group booking, .. dunno. We'll play it by ear eh.

Weather still looking OKish.

:sun:

Maybe so, itl all turn out good

Been watching the weather forecasts, not looking too bad so far.. at least nothing extreme is forecast. Pretty sure we'll get some dry track to play on.

:sun:

888 or no 888, hmmm

9 hours ago, DanDud said:

888 or no 888, hmmm

Not sure if you have been before  but It's going to rain tonight and tomorrow probably. Oulton gets greasy with overhanging trees too. I would leave them at home if you only have one set to take. Stay safe.:rolleyes:

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow and the weather is good to you.

Couldn't make this one as i'm extremely busy with work. When is everybody booking another one?

We've got three garages to play with. MSV cocked up the allocation a bit though.. I have however managed to get my garage swapped with No19, so we should all be together.. in garages 17, 18, and 19. 

:yes:

Have a great day, couldn’t make this in the end which is a good job as I’m off work with a foot I can’t walk on:down:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 6carjon said:

Not sure if you have been before  but It's going to rain tonight and tomorrow probably. Oulton gets greasy with overhanging trees too. I would leave them at home if you only have one set to take. Stay safe.:rolleyes:

Yeah I think this is my 5th time at Oulton, but I have found that out the fun way and done some gardening for them before :laugh:  Yeah im sticking with the none 888's!

Thanks for the garage heads up guys, see you there 8ish!

• Like 1

Have fun! 

Sitting quite close to oulton and its raining well. It might clear up later today but enjoy a hot chocolate in the garage before heading out carefully to assess the level of grip :rolleyes: