Oulton Park track day 10th April. + Booking info

Andrew

@RussH Afraid I won't be on track,can't see my engine being run in and mapped by then.

If it's dry will probably call in for a nosey :)

• Sad 1

sorry not able to do this one as we will be prepping for our year end - have fun fellas

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sycho said:

No not yet the tax man needs paying first:cry:

I know the feeling. That div tax caught me unawares. Accountant swore I’d been warned!

11 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

I know the feeling. That div tax caught me unawares. Accountant swore I’d been warned!

The revised div tax rates/allowance stinks!

Hopefully, can't commit to anything at the moment as currently buying a house. Once I know completion date I will be able to confirm if I'm joining you all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Booked on:

1.Andrew

2.RussH

3.SteveH

Come on No4, Chris King. :t-up:

I'll book it after I pay the tax man!

• Thanks 1

On 13/01/2018 at 09:39, Andrew said:

Details are in the member's section. :t-up:

yea i noticed that after i posted, fully intend to become a member in the next few days :yes:

On 19/01/2018 at 10:35, CosKev said:

@RussH Afraid I won't be on track,can't see my engine being run in and mapped by then.

If it's dry will probably call in for a nosey :)

Hi Kev, i recognise you from passionford from many years ago by your name and location, i travelled to buy a used front big brake conversion for my old cosworth? if it is you then it's a small world!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Westfleld said:

Hi Kev, i recognise you from passionford from many years ago by your name and location, i travelled to buy a used front big brake conversion for my old cosworth? if it is you then it's a small world!

Hi,you bought the 4-pot AP's when I broke my car for parts? :)

Wish I had kept the Cosworth now looking at the value of them today :ph34r:

11 hours ago, Westfleld said:

yea i noticed that after i posted, fully intend to become a member in the next few days :yes:

To be honest, I cant say this is a members only deal as the guy that negotiated the discount is an ex member. ;) BUT! as it happens.. the amount you'll save with the discount on this one is the same as your new membership fee. Free wscc membership! :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1