Lancashire Area Xmas/New Year Curry evening

Steve (stevel)

Lancashire Area are doing our usual for the first evening meeting of the New Year on Wednesday 17th January we are heading to the Shajan Indian restaurant on the A59 at Samlesbury meeting at 8.00pm, as this place is still busy on a mid week January evening I will need to book a table, so can I have names and numbers ASAP. :t-up::t-up: always a good night with excellent food.

Steve

:yes::yes:there's not many Indian Restaurants I rate.... but this is one! :)

I am ok this Wednesday if it's still on!

Shajan is the best Indian restaurant in the area by far

Hopefully see you on Wednesday 

Jim

Hi Jim,

Yes it's still on a very select few going but as you say it's a good Indian restaurant so not one to be missed, slight change on time I am booking table for 7.30pm if your ok with that

Please note no Green Man meeting this month

Steve

A small group but good company and as always excellent food ..good to meet up with  Jim and Julie, thanks to all for turning out on a foul night.

Steve