Missing zetec

Dave1954

Hi posted a message recently, my car is running really bad, i had no spark on no2 & no3 cylinder, proved leads were OK put new plugs while I was at it, was still the same so I put a new coil pack, problem still there, any ideas please .  Cheers. Dave.        Sorry 1.8 Zetec silver top, on jenvey throttle bodies with MBE. Ecu

Please see the answer over in Tech Talk!

It does sound like it may be the ecu ignition output driver. But don't panic, there's a company called Oddified that can diagnose and repair the earlier MBE ecu's.

I'll lock this thread now, or it's going to start getting very confusing with the same question running in two places.

Tech Talk is the best place for questions like this, the Start Line is more for people just to introduce themselves and their cars, so doesn't always get so many views from the clubs many technical gurus!

:laugh:

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman locked this topic