Speed Series Online Applications are open

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

OK, done an entry, you can all have a laugh at me trundling round in the eleven but felt I should support,

prefer hill climbs but sprints are ok.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Rogers79 said:

Any update on numbers entered and in which class?

It's 'Top Secret' so that entrants can't choose the easiest/easier/least difficult/less difficult/more challenging/most challenging in class competition :p;)

I am just back from 4 weeks in Australia and New Zealand (camper van) and I will post numbers tonight but not classes as I dont have them yet

Already around 35 entries and quite a few more "regulars" still to chase up. My guess is that the final numbers will be about the same as last year. 

It'd.be great to see a competitor and class list if that's possible Tel

I don't yet have one Barny

25 minutes ago, terry everall said:

I don't yet have one Barny

No worries, thanks! 

3 more registrations tonight!:yes:

I’m out this year guys, I won’t be ready until much later in the season, need to commit some extra time at work and  am more than a little disappointed in the lack of variety of events so will ( if ready in time ) dip my toe in another championship to see what they have to offer. 

Really going to miss the paddock banter and you lot but time to try something new.

Good luck one and all hopefully be back next year. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Marto303 said:

I’m out this year guys, I won’t be ready until much later in the season, need to commit some extra time at work and  am more than a little disappointed in the lack of variety of events so will ( if ready in time ) dip my toe in another championship to see what they have to offer. 

Really going to miss the paddock banter and you lot but time to try something new.

Good luck one and all hopefully be back next year. 

I really think is worth to pay the entry fee only for blyton to be honest.

Im not going to do anything else than blyton and more than likely with my current 3years old tyres.

Ive just bought a new double garage... and apparently Ana wants some fourniture in the house that came with the garage, so... no money for toys.

• Like 1

The other championship runs at WSCC Blyton event anyway, so if I’m ready in time I’ll still be there :yes:

Also offers some great events in the south of the UK ! 

• Like 1