Speed Series Online Applications are open

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

You need to get behind a solid concrete barrier to be safe John

First 4 people to enter are Simon Waterfall (A), Terry Everall (G) and John Loudon (G), Simon Broadbridge

• Like 1

I'll do it once I have moved my bank account... I fell out of love with Lloyds so mid switch

Just added Tony Smiley in his Megabusa but I dont know which class he has entered

3 hours ago, terry everall said:

Just added Tony Smiley in his Megabusa but I dont know which class he has entered

Tony is coming to the NEC with me tomorrow so will probably discuss with you all at lunch over a drink.

Just a reminder to everyone to get your registration in please:yes:

• Like 1

Only up to10 so far so a polite request to pull your fingers out please. An early indication of numbers helps with ordering T Shirts etc which are free with your entry!

Terry. Count me in for this purposes... not yet decieded class... and will be long till decieded.

Terry I will be entering when back home next week.  Please put aside a small xl shirt for me 

Only 8 weeks until the start of he season so let have your applications in now please:yes:

Del and David Birch now registered so we are up to 17

Lets have some more please...you know who you are!