Speed Series Online Applications are open

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

2018 Speed Series Online Applications are open

please click store at the top and join the party.

cheers

John

John

The online Registration appears to say Registration snow closed. Probably a copy and paste issue from2017?

• Like 1

it was an edit let me check

Also once you sign up you get this message when you add to cart.  Thinks i already brought the item because i entered in 2017 maybe.

not that I'm excited or anything :d

image.thumb.png.8629fdb35ee03a87c4b12ffa77adc8ac.pngalso 

• Haha 2

Will we have a "live" list of entrants?

Not sure where to go yet, an will depend about entrants itself... upgrades in the car during the winter and money left for tyres... as I've decieded to relocate and that will be expensive.

19 minutes ago, maurici said:

Will we have a "live" list of entrants?

Not sure where to go yet, an will depend about entrants itself... upgrades in the car during the winter and money left for tyres... as I've decieded to relocate and that will be expensive.

not live... but i'm sure I can do an update till the scoreboards come online

2 hours ago, syman84 said:

Also once you sign up you get this message when you add to cart.  Thinks i already brought the item because i entered in 2017 maybe.

not that I'm excited or anything :d

image.thumb.png.8629fdb35ee03a87c4b12ffa77adc8ac.pngalso 

could you try again for me please?

9 minutes ago, John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

could you try again for me please?

it has gone through now @John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary do you want to check your end to make sure its ok. i have email conformation my end. thanks 

17 minutes ago, John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

not live... but i'm sure I can do an update till the scoreboards come online

Thanks john as in my case my class choice will pretty much deppends of who is where.

5 minutes ago, maurici said:

Thanks john as in my case my class choice will pretty much deppends of who is where.

Tart.... just pick one!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, syman84 said:

it has gone through now @John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary do you want to check your end to make sure its ok. i have email conformation my end. thanks 

I can see from the group in boardroom you now are a "speed series competitor"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

Tart.... just pick one!

I wish it was that simple. With my car having a logbook now... I can choose from a wide ammount of classes from 1b tyres to slicks. SO, as I have to buy new tyres regardless of where I'm competing, and will be my last competitive season for a while I want it fun. And if my choosen class looks full and fun I can even try the Full championship so I want to enjoy it rather than be on my own as happened before.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maurici said:

I wish it was that simple. With my car having a logbook now... I can choose from a wide ammount of classes from 1b tyres to slicks. SO, as I have to buy new tyres regardless of where I'm competing, and will be my last competitive season for a while I want it fun. And if my choosen class looks full and fun I can even try the Full championship so I want to enjoy it rather than be on my own as happened before.

if you stay on the track you have a better chance of winning the championship and not the turf trophy!.... Panda quickly runs off into the bushes

7 minutes ago, John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

if you stay on the track you have a better chance of winning the championship and not the turf trophy!.... Panda quickly runs off into the bushes

Not sure the bushes are a safe place to be given my inclination to drive off the black stuff and tyre walls...

• Haha 1