Can't reply to topics!

Man On The Clapham Omnibus

I'm logged in but I can't reply to topics - what's the problem please?

You're status is showing as"guest" rather than "member" so at a guess I'd say you've missed your membership renewal and it's lapsed. 

The system raised an invoice for you on the 6th December, it may have gone missing in a spam email folder? It’s still showing as pending on the system.

If you can’t find it, if you click on the store tab near the top of the page, and then click on Orders, you should see the invoice, it can then be paid from there.

Any problems though, give us a shout and we’ll help.

Ah, I see thanks Dave. I was in Australia between 1 December and 21 December at my son's wedding and doing a bit of tourist duty so it must have fallen off the edge of the world and I missed it! I've just paid so all should now be well. Thanks again. :t-up:

4 hours ago, Mark (smokey mow) said:

You're status is showing as"guest" rather than "member" so at a guess I'd say you've missed your membership renewal and it's lapsed. 

Thanks to you too Mark. :)

Yeah, I can see you're all sorted out now! :t-up: