Oulton Park track day 10th April

Andrew

An over night job is the only option for me really. So could be a tad pricey. 

I’ll see how the land lies with the financial controller - although the full cage is due in a week or two :oops:

I'm also a possible for this, just need to dig the car out, check it over & wash off the crap (inside & out) from our dry day at Caldwell Park.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sycho said:

I'm also a possible for this, just need to dig the car out, check it over & wash off the crap (inside & out) from our dry day at Caldwell Park.

Haha mine has yet to be cleaned too!

• Like 1

Literally Just finished putting mine back together after some minor upgrades and repairs.

Im ready to go!!

image.thumb.jpg.c7adf6501b9ccd4a70e128949c60b47d.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RussH said:

Literally Just finished putting mine back together after some minor upgrades and repairs.

Im ready to go!!

image.thumb.jpg.c7adf6501b9ccd4a70e128949c60b47d.jpg

Em says it’s looking good mate!

Have you tested the brakes yet?

I am interested too..bit of a trip so would be night before too..but sounds like a good track not having done before...

You're camp whatever the weather mate

Yes will be a night before stopover for me, would be good to get a pub meal somewhere

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do we know for certain it’s going to be dry yet? I’m a bit worried about my new tyres....

18 minutes ago, RussH said:

Do we know for certain it’s going to be dry yet? I’m a bit worried about my new tyres....

:sun: Hope so. At the moment all I have for rain is a set of very old and worn out race wets.