Half hood /Playscool bar

Weekend Warrior

I’m looking to get an easy in half hood so that I’m not as limited to trips out and about .My cars a wide bodied FW and has a playscool roll bar ,does anyone know if it’s the same width as the MSA or caged one 

Westfield and soft bits for sevens don’t seem to offer one  for the playscool roll bar ,I see I have to measure from the center of the windscreen to the middle of the bar to get the right fit but this is the only measurement soft bits seem to ask for does this mean I can assume they’re the same width 

Anyone got one with a playscool bar ?

0946F563-43C3-4FCF-8E5E-FEFA074ED201.png

F76748DB-707E-4B1E-9788-52AA68CBE6DB.png

I have a normal westfield half hood on my playskool roll bar and it fits ok using roof rails went to the factory a few years ago Gav tried it for size fitted ok mine is a wide body car

1 hour ago, rjc4176 said:

I have a normal westfield half hood on my playskool roll bar and it fits ok using roof rails went to the factory a few years ago Gav tried it for size fitted ok mine is a wide body car

Thanks for the reply ,was yours the one for the MSA rollbar from westfield ?,   How do you find getting in and out ,I’m 6’2 and 17 stone hence thinking the easy. In option with the zips would come in handy .Do you know if you still use the roof rails with the easy in ?

My roll bar is a playskool msa roll bar the half hood was a westfield one for the rac roll bar the one with the bolt on rear stays I am 6"1 14 stone stone i will say not easy to get in,you need some bars or it flaps around over 60 mph,they are noisey inside aswell,only used mine once in 4 years,to be honest if you get caught in a shower I tend to carry on you don't get that wet really the wind blows the rain away

• Thanks 1