Essex Area Monthly Meet - 14th Jan 2018

Kevin (Mr T)

4 hours ago, NickBW said:

Hi all.  I made a few whispers last year about attending a local Lodge meet on Sunday but life got in the way.  I will be making my way down this Sunday to the Lodge to this meet.  I will be in the white family wagon, so please be kind!!!.  Travelling from Ingatestone its only a 20 min drive for me to the Lodge.

I am still on the hunt of a Westfield so i need to be guided through what i should and shouldn't be looking at.

Thanks all

Nick

4 round wheels, an engine and a bit of plastic around the seat is what you need.  There are lots combinations though,  so tell the Meet what you are expecting from a Westfeild.

54 minutes ago, SootySport said:

4 round wheels, an engine and a bit of plastic around the seat is what you need.  There are lots combinations though,  so tell the Meet what you are expecting from a Westfeild.

Thanks.  

There was a westfield sei 18 vvc k-series for sale in Red but that thread is now missing so its either sold or had a change of heart.  So the hunt continues.

7 hours ago, NickBW said:

Hi all.  I made a few whispers last year about attending a local Lodge meet on Sunday but life got in the way.  I will be making my way down this Sunday to the Lodge to this meet.  I will be in the white family wagon, so please be kind!!!.  Travelling from Ingatestone its only a 20 min drive for me to the Lodge.

I am still on the hunt of a Westfield so i need to be guided through what i should and shouldn't be looking at.

Thanks all

Nick

Given the weather, I would say there's a good chance we will all be in our daily runabouts this Sunday!

When you drive into the Lodge, pass the pond and we generally park on the gravel area to the right.

Look forward to seeing you there.

6 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO said:

Given the weather, I would say there's a good chance we will all be in our daily runabouts this Sunday!

When you drive into the Lodge, pass the pond and we generally park on the gravel area to the right.

Going to pick Westy up Friday so might be in mine,if I can still get in it after Christmas :d

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO said:

Thanks Kevin!

See you all there!

Great turnout today Gents and good to see some new faces.

• Like 1

Great to meet everyone for the first time today although I think my modifications shopping list has just grown!

Simon.

IMAG0182.jpg

• Like 5

Good to meet you all today!  I need to step up the hunt for a Westfield now.....

The only downer was my Westfield shopping list has doubled. So I need to expand my budget now

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hawksa said:

Great to meet everyone for the first time today although I think my modifications shopping list has just grown!

Simon.

IMAG0182.jpg

I'm sure my car gets yellower every month!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3