Ferrari & Lamborghini Factory / Museum tours

Rusty Nuts

Has any one been, is it better to book here prior to going or to do it whilst there - I'm going next week.
Does any one have any links etc.
I went to Maranello a long time ago with the kids we could only go to the museum the factory was closed, this time I'm going on my own.
Thanks for looking.

Me and the missus popped into the one in Modena while we were driving through Italy 2 years ago, Enzo's old house IIRC?  https://musei.ferrari.com/en/modena

We just dropped in, didn't have to book, wasn't busy but was mid week.  Thoroughly enjoyed it, lots of cool stuff and well worth a visit.  Half a days probably enough.  Next time I want to do the one in Maranello (factory?) & Lambo too.

It's quite tricky to get a factory tour, especially at Ferrari outside of a club event or dealer invite.

Lambo museum is small but worth a visit.

Don't forget you also have Pagani down the road too.

Went to the Lambo and Ferrari museums after Monza GP this year

Been to Ferrari a few times already and still very interesting as they change displays very often, but I thought the Lambo museum was actully better. it is smaller but the cars are mostly one off concepts so you won't have seen them before, they had all sennas cars there in september Kart- the 93 williams but I guess that exhibit might have finshed by now.

Didn't get to do the factory tours

Sight_2017_09_04_114924_269.thumb.jpg.becb313cfe8220178c9e81ce45eeb4ba.jpg