Track day Fixture List

Nic Surry

Have just been in touch with Rockingham about a discounted group. As I said they've agreed to give discount for 5 or more cars, but the way they want to do it, is for me to email a list of names, before we book.

Pretty sure we'll get 5 names, have PM'd a couple.. anyone else feel free to PM names for a discount list?

:t-up:

pop me down as a maybe. I need to check if I can borrow a tow car that day.

5 minutes ago, Timmay Zoom Zoom said:

pop me down as a maybe. I need to check if I can borrow a tow car that day.

No problem. At the moment though, I'm just after a few names to get us past the five car discount threshold. .. That's five definites. After we have five, we've got the discount for all the rest, and I'll be able to sleep at night. ;)

For those who like Abingdon (MSE) Natasha tells me in reply to my email that they are just finalising the dates for that venue. Watch their website.

Got the date “pencilled in” along wth Oulton. I’ll see how the brownie points stack up :d

7 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Got the date “pencilled in” along wth Oulton. I’ll see how the brownie points stack up :d

It's easier to seek forgiveness than permission. 

2 hours ago, RussH said:

It's easier to seek forgiveness than permission. 

Ha ha yes but it is easier to live with permission.

I already pretty much have “Carte Blanche” from my lovely wife, but I do like to keep her happy so plan to spread the dates out for my various away-days.