Track day Fixture List

Nic Surry

Trackdays.co.uk

but keep an eye on the track day subforum and come along to one with lots of us in attendance! 

As WSCC members, we get a discount with Javelin. Details in the members area...

• Like 1

Thanks for the info I hadn’t realised there was so much activity I plan do do one a month if possible 

Motorsport Events operates in the south and west of England. motorsport-events.com

Another reason to watch this forum is, there are some discounts to be had and all Javelin organised ones are 5% discount.   We seem to have a few groups of trackday enthusiasts depending which region you live.   My lot in the South East,  the rabble in Thames Valley/Oxford,  the quiet ones down your way in Wilts/Bristol and the hooligans up north.  All good fun though. Most of us give passenger rides to each other as well which is good for picking up ideas on how to drive various tracks.

12 hours ago, SootySport said:

Another reason to watch this forum is, there are some discounts to be had and all Javelin organised ones are 5% discount.   We seem to have a few groups of trackday enthusiasts depending which region you live.   My lot in the South East,  the rabble in Thames Valley/Oxford,  the quiet ones down your way in Wilts/Bristol and the hooligans up north.  All good fun though. Most of us give passenger rides to each other as well which is good for picking up ideas on how to drive various tracks.

Hooligans up north you say, define north ! (I know what a hooligan is, I looked it up in the book of words and it said see Me !)

Nem.........

I'll include you if you want, with northern boys.  

21 hours ago, SootySport said:

We seem to have a few groups of trackday enthusiasts depending which region you live.   My lot in the South East,  the rabble in Thames Valley/Oxford,  the quiet ones down your way in Wilts/Bristol and the hooligans up north.

We should all try and get together.. in the middle somewhere, Rockingham maybe? :)

There's some nice noisy105db days there in May and June?

https://rockingham.co.uk/track-days/trackdays/

• Thanks 1

Yep, love Rockingham,   another big price rise though but I can go just about any day.    We've had 10 members there 2 years ago so maybe we can beat that.  Anyone care to name a Date?

38 minutes ago, SootySport said:

Yep, love Rockingham,   another big price rise though but I can go just about any day.    We've had 10 members there 2 years ago so maybe we can beat that.  Anyone care to name a Date?

Pick one of the ones on the "long" circuit. Piff paff chicane is a must. 25th May or 7th June?

49 minutes ago, SootySport said:

Big price hike. I think we paid  than £169 2 yrs ago?