help what do you think about this car???

akor7

I would suggest that it is not cheap for the spec.

If that's your budget, keep looking and you will find a decent Zetec powered car, unless the mighty crossflow really floats your boat!

For the same money (well £10 more), I believe there's a nice Mazda SDV in the for sale section on here.

I'd agree with the above. 

Not much around in the winter too. Although there is often a perceived bargain to be had, I found not alot comes up (having bought around this time last year). Spring it picks up imo. 

Agree with above. The car looks to be originally about 1989. 

9 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO said:

I would suggest that it is not cheap for the spec.

If that's your budget, keep looking and you will find a decent Zetec powered car, unless the mighty crossflow really floats your boat!

For the same money (well £10 more), I believe there's a nice Mazda SDV in the for sale section on here.

Careful Kevin telling people if a cars worth what round here, there will be beige cord trousers shaking with sandals kicking things round here, when you tell people if its worth the money. Its worth the same as a Veyron !! :d

6 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Careful Kevin telling people if a cars worth what round here, there will be beige cord trousers shaking with sandals kicking things round here, when you tell people if its worth the money. Its worth the same as a Veyron !! :d

I did only "suggest"! :d

• Haha 1

l agree with others that it is overpriced for the spec, but it is a second hand car dealer so to be expected. You could buy mine similar with a better spec for £1K less.  Oh and the wheel centre caps are missing. 

@akor7 I hope you are aware that in UK we have a 'Q' registration plate which shows that the car may have been built from parts that are the correct age but the car itself was registered at a later date.

I sold a kit car to France some years ago but as it was built from one donor car so it was registered on its original (the donor vehicles) registration date and it had a normal registration number and not a 'Q' plate. 

The car you started this with shows that it was registered in the advert as 2017 which might be a problem to you, this car is a Q registration.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, akor7 said:

i have a problem i need a car of 1989 1988 for the registration in france...

thank's

As above,the car in the link states registered in 2017 ???

1 hour ago, akor7 said:

:nope:   I repeat i need car  over 30 years old   year 1988 or 1989 not more...

for the registration in"oldtimer"  in  france...

Hi, I know of a couple of cars which are over 30 years old for registration but are as new in build if you are interested ?