Speed Series Novice Buddy List

Scottish Bloke

I should also add that if there is anyone, novice, previous competitors, anyone who thinks they fancy a go at sprinting but you need advice, help or just a nudge in the right direction there are many people who can offer great advice. 

Feel free to add your name below if you can be a buddy! Drop me a mail, happy to help where I can or point you in the right direction. I'll start:

Richard Kerr - rgkerr21@gmail.com

• Like 1

Paul Morcom (Gloucestershire) - paul.morcom@pointerconsulting.co.uk

Good call Rich. Perhaps we could start a specific "pinned" topic for a register of buddies. Then won't get lost after time.

• Like 1

I'm also available to help out if anyone has need of me

jloudon at usa.net

Split this from the other thread as requested - good idea, I'll be in touch I reckon as planning to have a go next year myself :d

Let me know if you want it pinned (remember we don't want to have too many pinned posts as it can get crowded up there!)

• Like 3

Not sure what this entails exactly but happy to offer advice etc to any new/prospective speed series drivers, just drop me a PM :)

42 minutes ago, AdamR said:

Ditto the above, even though my thoughts might be slightly different to most :laugh:

Views on moving SS forward wouldn't impact on support given as a buddy.

With recent Novice experience over a few years I will also offer guidance and support to Novices and Potential Newbies to Sprinting, as I have already been doing so.

manchester@wscc.co.uk / forum PM

5 hours ago, AdamR said:

Ditto the above, even though my thoughts might be slightly different to most :laugh:

go to this guy!!!

I Can´t think on anyone better than him  for helping you to maximize your driving skills and your current car´s speck without spending fortunes... and that is a Key to start!

However, if you want to win the turf trophy in your very early seasons, give me a shout. I´m the one.

Mauricirevilla@gmail.com

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would be very happy to help.  I'm 'intermediate' in terms of commitment (2 - 8 events per year over 7 years), predominantly due to other pressures on time, and can share the pro/con of that state of affairs, along with other experiences.  PM is the best way to contact me in the first instance.

Cheers,

Simon