SOLD Caged Half Cage Roll bar

Andy Banks

Now that I've fitted a full cage, I have for sale my old Caged Half Cage Roll bar. It's in pretty good condition as you might expect for a road and occasional track day car; it has never been used to its full potential thank heavens :oops:

It has none adjustable mounts at the end of the stays and four bolt holes on the mounting plate - it fitted perfectly on mine and the full cage pretty much dropped straight in so I guess a straight swap for existing roll bars, including hoops as I suspect the mounting plate holes are already there even if they are not exposed.

I've mounted a high-level brake light; this has been drilled for two self tappers and the wiring; the light comes with. I'm unclear on how this would affect things if you wanted this for a competition car so you should check first.

It's cleaned up nicely, the rough bits you see are hidden under the rear and are the result of the usual rubbing from the tub and/or boot box.

Sold as seen, collection preferred from North London/Herts but happy to meet half way if not too far. I'm sure I could bubble wrap it to within an inch of it's life and ship it, if so all costs and transport risks to met by purchaser. How does £200.00 sound...?

20171209_103614 (Medium).jpg

20171209_103627 (Medium).jpg

20171209_103639 (Medium).jpg

20171209_103714 (Medium).jpg

20171217_115743 (Medium).jpg

20171217_115646 (Medium).jpg

20171217_115653 (Medium).jpg

20171217_115658 (Medium).jpg

20171217_115704 (Medium).jpg

20171217_115724 (Medium).jpg

Edited by Andy Banks - Chairman
SOLD

Last minute Crimbo prezzy maybe...?

Make me an offer (not a silly one though :suspect:)

Thanks. Will keep in mind if I still have it in the new year.

• 2 months later...

Hiya Andy :d is the cage still availible as might be tempted if the price is right lol

• 2 weeks later...

Still available...

Sensible offers please.

Note sold.

Thank you.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.