Ariel Atoms are now not made in Britain

Thrustyjust

Seems like everything we make here, we must ship out manufacture to countries with cheaper materials and labour costs. I wonder if it will make them cheaper to buy now though :d

5a2e9c508ba66_Atomish.thumb.jpg.39529addc6cd673f10137eaded7fde35.jpg

I guess this may end up and as another 'Pre-lit' car in the future ? ;) You can tell its the lightweight version as only comes with 2 nuts on each wheel

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Good to see he's gone for super sticky list 1c tyres. That'll ride the corners on rails. 

I like it!

Couple of tins of Hammerite and it'd be as good as new:yes:

Brother of this guy:

Loving the innovative design detail 

The Lightweight floor . Unique use of Austin Allegro wheel & seats . Wheelybin air duct to rear brakes ?

Not mocking it though , think its great for a young pretender , look where Chapman started , some of his early creations didnt look that much better :t-up:

On 12/11/2017 at 15:51, RussH said:

Ive seen worse Robin Hoods.

Many years ago , when my daughter was about 9 ish, we went to Stoneleigh. I had prompted her, with a nudge to say out loud ' Oerrrrr, Dad , look at the state of that one !' It was mostly heard walking past the Robin Hoods of those days , much to the wifes dismay . This is a true story :d

Apparently my fatherhood 'tactics' needed work and to be honest still do and she is 24 now :o

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Many years ago , when my daughter was about 9 ish, we went to Stoneleigh. I had prompted her, with a nudge to say out loud ' Oerrrrr, Dad , look at the state of that one !' It was mostly heard walking past the Robin Hoods of those days , much to the wifes dismay . This is a true story :d

Apparently my fatherhood 'tactics' needed work and to be honest still do and she is 24 now :o

Caterham owners prompt there kids to do the same about Westfields ;)

• Haha 1