SNOW?

Andrew

About a foot in Marlow but now turning to slush.

Anyone any idea what the snow button does on my wife’s Lexus, apart from turn a light on the dashboard? Doesn’t feel like it’s got any influence on the drive process

We've got a very good covering in Whitchurch.  Wife said she hadn't seen 7 inches in years...:nope:

• Haha 4

Probably 6” or so here near Evesham. Despite hundreds of generations of evolution to suit the conditions found in snow-bound Scandinavian woodland, my Norwegian Forest cats are scared of the stuff. bl**** wusses.

Took me 7 hours to get back from Greenwich to York on Sunday morning. Loads of snow with M11 closed plus all diversion routes chock a block with traffic including north London red buses who were blocking roads along with other cars and BMWs with rear wheel drive that could not progress up hills at all. Luckily I have the 4 wheel drive Hyundai i35 that went well excepted for downhill on packed ice where even at slow speed I skated sideways towards ditches and kerbs. The southern half of the A1 only had 1 lane open and trade was was at 30 mph!

Still I made it and many people did not 

1 hour ago, CraigHew said:

We've got a very good covering in Whitchurch.  Wife said she hadn't seen 7 inches in years...:nope:

I heard she mentioned ground frost height was a bonus Craig :d

No snow up here. Kids are gutted. bl**** cold though.

Mate came round in his old golf to fix a leaky rad. Replaced it and on filling up was found to be leaking from either the head or water pump right at the cambelt cover. "Did it have antifreeze in it?" Er......... Don't know.:o it was -11 at his house the night before.