SNOW?

Andrew

Plenty thanks. We can't handle it dharn sarf though.

20171210_121738.jpg

To be fair, there were no gritters out at all which is shocking. That bus is facing down hill, at the bottom is the hospital. You could barely walk let alone get a bus or an ambulance in our out most of yesterday morning.

23 minutes ago, Peter Robinson said:

Raining here in Ringwood Hampshire :yes:

It snowed in Ringwood in 2003. Probablly the one and only time. 

The locals blamed me for it mind...

• Haha 1

Nothing here in Sunny Manchester since Saturday and then it was only a tidgy bit.

The BBC informed us of snow followed by -6C, +1 overnight and +3 at the moment, is that why they call it a FORCAST???

Been snowing all morning in West Berkshire. But just dull and damp and not settled. Was going to take the dogs to the beach today , as Mrs TJ's 50th birthday, but its just too miserable , so clearing up the 30 empty champers bottles from yesterdays party and fixing the loo instead. :d

• Like 1

We have about 8 inches of snow here in Kidderminster, not going to work today.

I chose not to do that stupid/arrogant thing of driving it in regardless, I mean I can drive in snow but most people can't even drive in normal conditions, so what hope is there of getting there in one piece? Plus some oppressive rules we have mean getting docked 15 minute pay for every 5 minutes late, means being late by 1 hour costs me half a days wages, risk versus reward = screw that i'm staying at home at working on some projects :p

51 minutes ago, Lyonspride said:

screw that i'm staying at home at working on some projects :p

..Building a snowman? :laugh:

• Haha 1

Enough in Warwickshire for my office to be closed and not to go in :t-up: