a new froggy in wscc

akor7

hi i'm mehdi and i live near Bordeaux in France  i want to buy a westy  and and I am looking for a westy  near 7000£ but as the law is very hard in France it must be before 1989 hard to find, that of kev bamber I missed
I live in the middle of vineyards next to St-Emilion this will be my first kitcar
your forum is very well done there is a lot of information
sorry for my english I learned it at school my email is
akor-07@hotmail.fr

thank's

Edited by akor7

Welcome and hope your search goes well!

Welcome and do not worry about you English, it is better than my French. You live in a Beautiful part of France with some wonderful roads with the ideal climate for a Westfield.

They do come up but you will need to be patient and realise that most from that era will be in poorer condition than a more modern one unless it has been rebuilt.

Good luck with the search 

:ww: from sunny Somerset. Good luck with your search, it will be worth it.

Hi and welcome I sold my old one to Europe. There was this one on ebay it looks like it didn't sell so might be worth contacting the vendor red 88 westy good luck with the search