NOW SOLD "Cabbage Cannon" ITB intake (Fiberglass)

maurici

So... Never had a noise problem in my car... at least not in my frequent tracks, so last year replaced my cabbage cannon for a big foam filter. Now my car is VERY noisy... Is surprising how much this Intake contains the noise.

Today I´ve remembered that I had it laying around... so wondered if would be worth something for someone.

It comes with a cleaned filter, and some stuff modified and improved from the base model.

6 M6 bolts, clipped in both sides. Should fit to your current backplate with a few holes.

Freshly fitted foam seals in the base. Its in good condition.

I can include the reinforcement arm that, as far as I know only works with Jenvey and SBD manfiold in a C20XE, However never thought it was any useful...

Is exactly this one "http://www.kitcardirect.co.uk/universal-ram-air-intake-and-fitting-plate-carbon-fibre.html" in design... but NOT in carbon.

75+ Postage seems fair?

25286139_10156724208093357_1425807594_o.thumb.jpg.89429c8509aaf216f7167b6bfeb6ba5a.jpg

Q511VMR-3.jpg

Q511VMR-6.jpg

I´m now replying the PM... but been sold in a few minutes!

Thanks!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.