The Grand Tour Season 2

CraigHew

Bit that made me laugh was when Clarkson arrived at Niagra and was  struggling to walk. So room for improvement on seat comfort then, in a GT40, or is it an age thing?

Homage to les rendezvous was good, but not as good as the original :-)

Not watched the first series never mind any of the second series! 

I went on the thought process of 'would I pay £80 a year to watch Top Gear' came out with the answer no so didn't bother! :)

Fairs fair, that’s a reasonable approach Kev.

It caught me by surprise last year, that I’d actually more or less covered the subscription just from the Prime discounts on stuff I bought for Christmas presents. While I haven’t quite managed that this year, I have still got a good way there, and the entire series will effectively cost less than a dvd. 

• Like 1

I'm not paying £80 for the Grand tour.  I signed up for the months free trial and watched all the Grand Tours so far and will cancel when the Free trial is finished.    Can always use the wife and daughters names in the coming years  as well.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, bunje said:

@Rhett - Joint Black Country AO have I just seen you on episode 9 of the grand tour wearing your anniversary t-shirt 

It was, a very enjoyable and interesting day out.