Just bought my first kit car

othab123

17 minutes ago, Olliebeak said:

Looks like a nice well built car, what do the six smaller dash gauges do?

I´ll bet to it....

From left to right...

Voltage, Fuel level, Fuel pressure, Oil temperature, water temperature, oil presure (above the last two)

Big in the center, speedo and tacho... and again, above an AFR.

Shame of the chrome bits. Looks a propper car and the engine bay is gorgeus and very well sorted

3 hours ago, maurici said:

I´ll bet to it....

From left to right...

Voltage, Fuel level, Fuel pressure, Oil temperature, water temperature, oil presure (above the last two)

Big in the center, speedo and tacho... and again, above an AFR.

Shame of the chrome bits. Looks a propper car and the engine bay is gorgeus and very well sorted

spot on.....you not keen on the chrome bits? I think it looks a bit old school but with modern built.....

Nothing wrong with classic chrome; it’s still very popular out there in club member land. (Though you might not always guess it, reading the Boardroom)

What a great looking car! The dual finish wheels tie it together I think, the classic chrome and sporty stripes. Some fun kit inside as well by the looks of it

On 12/9/2017 at 13:45, othab123 said:

spot on.....you not keen on the chrome bits? I think it looks a bit old school but with modern built.....

No I'm not. I'm a performance guy rather than esthetics one... (this fact generates loads of controversy in my job...).

However, it was just meant to be a "funny" comment. The car looks great and the build construction is awesome for what can be seen in the pictures.

looks fab :yes: and welcome :yes:

Fantastic car. The engineering looks first rate and the fuel injection and dry-sumping of the mighty xflow is an inspiration. Have fun with it.