MSA Rollbar - sold

Kingster

I'm fitting a full cage over winter so my current PlaysKool MSA Rollbar is up for grabs.

PlaysKool's MSA spec rollbar is suitable for motorsport use - it is 45mm in Diameter and has a wall thickness of 2.6mm. It has rear inserts allowing for adjustment for the rear stays, rather than rose joints.

These are suitable for wide bodied Westfields, including SDV's, early fixed arched wide body tubs.

£180 Collection from Newcastle upon Tyne preferred but Luke at PlaySkool can ship it in the new year.  

Here's a pic - will take a good look at it later on after work to identify any marks from the last two and a half years usage.

IMG_1357.JPG

I would be interested but can't really collect from Surrey :d the downsides of doing kit car things in the south

On 07/12/2017 at 15:08, Davidjohnson said:

Didn't realise they had any value I binned mine haha 

I'll have you know this a top-notch race spec item! Bin it indeed sheesh!

• Thanks 1

:laugh: Maybe David is getting confused with the RAC bar. Those are much less sought-after not being sprint legal any longer. Still worth a good £50-100 though from what I've seen, they are a worthy upgrade over the standard Ikea (flat-pack :p) roll hoop!

• Confused 1

Yeah - don't go upsetting the Webmaster - I have a mean streak you know :d

• Haha 1

Chris when you pick your cage off or I deliver it I can take the rollbar away and ship for you if it's of any help

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Plays-Kool said:

Chris when you pick your cage off or I deliver it I can take the rollbar away and ship for you if it's of any help

Cheers Luke - when are the cages available?

No rush - it will just get in the way until well after New Year, just curious ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.