complete engine package

woodman

I am looking for a complete engine package for a very basic budget build.

ideally with exhaust manifold , inlet , ignition etc.

anything considered, - Bike or car engine

eg Crossflow, Zetec, K series, VX

Early Blade, R1

To suit a narrow chassis

Thanks

Stu

@woodman 

I am hopefully swapping my pinto out over christmas. It will come out complete with twin 40s electronic ign , westfield alloy sump and bell housing, engine mounts, radiator, stainless steel exhaust system. 

8 hours ago, woodman said:

Thanks for reply Neptune.

Do you have a price in mind please

Stu

Pm sent

Complete package 270 bhp Vaux XE. dry sump, exhaust manifold and silencer, throttle bodies, engine loom, pressure reg, alternator, twin plate clutch, steel flywheel, steel crank. 9000 rpm

But if you need to ask how much I suspect it may be more than the amount you have in mind :)

A

• Like 1

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 22:47, woodman said:

for a very basic budget build.

1 hour ago, Arm said:

270 bhp Vaux XE. dry sump, exhaust manifold and silencer, throttle bodies, engine loom, pressure reg, alternator, twin plate clutch, steel flywheel, steel crank. 9000 rpm

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg.b9a36b7528a40859dfb2e65f402aa33a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Probably not what your after but I have a 2012 ex John Trigger Racing Honda 1000rr Fireblade in the garage I could be tempted to sell.

Full race spec, ported head etc pretty much what Terry Everall is running at the moment.

Fitted with an AB Performance sump however it's a bare engine so you will need throttle bodies, loom, coil sticks air box and a stator, but all easily available from the bay of e or breakers.

£2200:00. 

Thanks for offers Ash and Mark

Both excellant

But in this case, as RussH says, I am really looking for something more basic .

If the redtop was just a std engine....( just on carbs, etc)

if the blade was one of the older types ....( could do with all the bits tho)

Stu

And I have a 1.8 Zetec with 2 litre cams on a Raceline sump, could come with twin 45 Webers or standard Ford Injection, alternator, all sensors, coil pack and Weber Alpha ECU and ignition system. Wouldn't have an exhaust manifold as I'm using that on a higher spec Zetec.

Would be £600 with Ford injection and standard flywheel, £1000 with the Webers or £1300 with a lightweight flywheel and paddle clutch as well.

Thanks Derek

I have been offered a few Zetec packages ,

All good like yours

I will need to compere them as they are all different .

Whereabouts in country are you?

Hi, I have a 1.6 CVH engine complete. Twin DCOE 40's, exhaust manifold etc just needs bolting onto a type 9 box. Was in my SE until July this year.

Stuart.

Check eBay item 142597494552

Cheers 

John 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.