Donington Park end of Jan - madness?

TAFKARM

I do fancy Donny next year, but January's a bit iffy weatherwise. It'll be good to see if MSV give us a few more Donny dates in the summer though. 

98 decibel (drive by) noise limit, so probably not for the more noisey/powerful Westfields?

It's the position of the mics sadly, Russ. I very much doubt a Westy with 'open' induction (hole in the bonnet) will pass, and it may get close on just exhaust depending on which side yours exits.

Oh... I'll remember that as I look at the Ryan Air flight to Alicante taking off over my head! :d

I never usual trouble the mics, or even get close on a static. You think its worth me trying?

(Open induction on passenger side, exhaust on drivers)

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bunje said:

Fit a turbo makes everything quiet

Except passengers 

I have a feeling you'd struggle Russ unfortunately. I have seen some cars that I wouldn't have thought were loud get pulled at Donny :(

I did Donington a couple of weeks ago with Javelin which was also 98db Drive by and had no problems at all. I'm sure my car is louder than yours @RussH

25 minutes ago, RussH said:

Yeah but mines faster! :d

fancy it in Jan?

Ha ha, you've just got bigger b*****s

I could be up for that one £99 is cheap for Donington. I might wait until nearer the date to book though.