Made a new friend yesterday

TAFKARM

Welcome to your new home Albert. Reckon he'll keep you both on your toes, sure he won't be spoiled :rolleyes:

He's a very handsome pup! Labs are superb loyal dogs and also a bit nutty. A great combo. Id also forgotten just how much work pups are. We're one week in now and just about cracked the house training. Although the wife has threatened him with the dog pound if he continues to attack 'her' Christmas tree:d

Enjoy him!

Lovely Russ, Labs are superb.

Be prepared for chewed skirting boards, kitchen units, furniture, shoes, in fact pretty much anything

Ahh, hi Albert.

My Lab is 4yrs old now and she is such a loyal companion and I wouldn' be without her. The training is tiring but labs are so obedient and she never chewed a thing!

20171118_123139.jpg

• Like 1

Lovely looking pup.

Got to ask, will the dog grow to match the tounge..?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Different species, but we acquired Marvin just before Christmas, he was a stray who adopted my daughter at uni. She bombarded us with photos saying she couldn't leave him all alone. He's now been "snipped and chipped" and is now allowing us to live in his house. 

20171226_103445.jpg

20171230_212728.jpg

• Haha 1