Wife's out got some washing to do

wizzer

Make sure you clean it when you've finished cleaning it. Dishwashers and associated tablets are full of salt :oops::getmecoat: 

Wouldn't recommend it

1. its not come clean.:bangshead:

2. Dishwasher stinks .

3. Are lass found it said she's telling her mum .:oops::arse:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wizzer said:

:bangshead: cost 20 quid to keep her quiet :getmecoat:

I knew that one was coming, nearly asked earlier what the price of silence was :laugh:

• Haha 1

Ooops! I know a few people that have done stuff just like that - parts in dishwasher, parts in the oven etc. 

This reminds of the time I had an incident in the garage whereby I ended up with my jeans soaked in petrol. Thinking it was probably not wise to carry on working in them, I changed and put my petrol soaked jeans in the washing machine switched it on (I’m very domesticated) and went back in the garage to roll around on the floor some more.

When I came back in and opened the washing machine, oh my God, the smell was as bad as when I put the jeans in. They were certainly clean, but I ended up throwing them away anyway. 

It took weeks for the smell in the machine to die down, I don’t think it ever really went. I think it got into all the rubber parts. 

Wifey wasn’t very happy with me either.

If it happens again I’ll strip off in the garden and put a match to them!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Madrabbit said:

If it happens again I’ll strip off in the garden and put a match to them!

Keep them on, put a match to them, film it and put it on Youtoob and watch the ad revenue roll in when it goes viral :oops: 

I got gripped by an early returning wife who found an mx5 cam cover mid clean in the dishwasher. She was not amused. 

Cam cover was gleaming tho:d

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, wizzer said:

Think I've got away with it. shes got a nose like a retriever and nowts bin said :d

Oh no, you poor sod. That’s normally worse, it means she knows and is:

a. Letting you stew on it.

b. Going to bring it up with surgical precision, when you really, really don’t want her to.

• Haha 1

On 5/12/2017 at 00:16, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Oh no, you poor sod. That’s normally worse, it means she knows and is:

a. Letting you stew on it.

b. Going to bring it up with surgical precision, when you really, really don’t want her to.

But... you live with women? or with serial killers trained by some sort of special operation squad?

• Haha 1

Last time I stripped the top end of the crossflow I got grassed up by the kids for degreasing and showering down the head in the bath.

Cost me a new bathroom.

• Haha 2