2ltr Zetec Blacktop 226 bhp Complete bolt in package *** Removed From Sale ***

Marto303

OK here we go, after 4 very successful years competing in the speed series with my Zesty Zetec and having achieved some amazing results, 2014 ( my first year ) 2nd in class B and 2nd overall Novice Championship, 2015 Novice Champion and class B winner, 2016 ( move up to experts ) Class D winner and again in 2017 Class D winner and an amazing 7th place in the overall championship the urge for more power has finally got the better of me, so here starts the re-invention of the Silver Bullet.

Anyway back to my trusty 2ltr Blacktop engine which has been ultimately reliable, is still in the car and can be tried by anyone seriously interested. This started out as a std motorsport crated engine with the addition of Jenvey TBP45's and has been upgraded overtime to its now solid 226bhp & 167ft/lb torque state. Ultimately reliable and safe at 7500 rpm, no smoke, no leaks, starts first time every time and equally at home on roads or track. This really is a great opportunity to buy a competitive bolt in package at a fraction of its new cost. 

Spec

2013 2ltr Blacktop Zetec ( not covered much more than 2000 miles )

Arp Rod Bolts

Cylinder head ported and flowed by Dave Andrews of DVA Power, Kent Focus 3 Cams with solid lifters ( internal shims not the std zetec external shim that can be dislodged by high lift cams ), Turbo Sport Adjustable Vernier Pulleys.

Jenvey TBP45's with 90mm air horns, filter back plate and air filter, Jenvey underslung linkage & TPS, Bosch 630cc Injectors ( I think )

Pace Dry Sump Kit with 2 stage scavenge pump and retains Zetec original high pressure pump.

Plays-Kool Motorsport 40amp Alternator

Powerlite High Torque Starter Motor

Burton's Alloy Bell housing ( Starter on passenger side )

Burton's RWD Flywheel

Helix 4 paddle ceramic clutch with std pressure plate ( nice and light )

Dunnel mild steel manifold

Emerald K3 ECU and Emerald engine loom, mapped by Dave at Emerald 226 bhp / 167 ft/lb of torque with 3 switchable maps FullPower, slightly softer map for wet conditions ( never helped me, I'm crap in the wet ) and a quite map for noise testing :-) 

A quick tot up and you'll see this lot comes at quite a high price new,  now I'm a sensible man and have a figure in mind reflects its usage etc for the lot as a bolt in package, so if your seriously interested message me and we'll talk turkey.

Please DO NOT ask me to split at this stage, that may change if a package deal can't be done.

I'm in the workshop tomorrow so I'll take some photo's and post them up.

+Kd6o07bQXCJwPVggL1Mmg.jpg

ancHnVjAQJCgiUyH2kYeAQ.jpg

Gy37jd+kTFaYl1KnJXNB0w.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Davidjohnson said:

Have I missed the price. Please. 

Martin asked those seriously interested to message him to discuss price.

• Like 1

Is this still for sale, if so can I pass your mobile number to my friend, he wants to buy it? @Marto303

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

Is this still for sale, if so can I pass your mobile number to my friend, he wants to buy it? @Marto303

Hi Julie

Yhpm 

Martin

On 04/12/2017 at 19:08, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

Hmm, and after "your friend" buys it and fits it, will we mysteriously have that bit more trouble keeping up with you? Ahem, sorry, keeping up with "your friend" :d ;)

:cry:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Hmm, and after "your friend" buys it and fits it, will we mysteriously have that bit more trouble keeping up with you? Ahem, sorry, keeping up with "your friend" :d ;)

:cry:

Julie already has the best zetec, so don't see it! :p

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.